Skip to main content

Rich and Rich Homeopportunities Sublimation Socks (Happy Superbowl Day!)

Sublimation socks are a type of sock that features designs or patterns created using a sublimation printing process. Sublimation printing is a method that involves transferring dyes onto materials such as textiles using heat and pressure. Here's how sublimation socks work and some key aspects: Sublimation Printing Process : Sublimation printing involves the use of special dyes that sublimate, or transition directly from a solid to a gas, when exposed to heat and pressure. The design is first printed onto a special transfer paper using sublimation inks. The transfer paper is then placed onto the surface of the sock, and heat and pressure are applied using a heat press machine. The dyes on the transfer paper vaporize and permeate the fibers of the sock material, resulting in a permanent, high-quality, and vibrant print. Customization : One of the main advantages of sublimation socks is their ability to be fully customized. Designers and manufacturers can cr

Join Our Mailing List

Rich and Rich Entrepreneurs Newsletter

We have a new look to our newsletter and will publish weekly bringing you updates from our members.

Desiree Richardson
Rich and Rich Entrepreneurs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Linda Eastman Motivational

Linda Ellis Eastman is CEO & Founder of The Professional Woman Network (PWN), an international consulting organization on women’s issues. She has certified over 3,400 individuals from 18 countries to present the PWN women’s empowerment seminars including Pakistan, Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, Bermuda, The Bahamas, Malaysia, Costa Rica, Mexico, and Panama. Linda Eastman she is a motivational consultant.  I went to one of her courses and it was worth every penny. Thinking about her today gave me motivation to continue working on my Independent Jeweller business.  Seminars and topics offered : Train-the-Trainer Women’s Issues Certification Women’s Wellness Certification Save Our Youth Certification The PWN Coaching Certification Customer Service & Professionalism Certification Professional Presentation Skills Certification Branding & Image Certification Additional Services : International Coach-the-Coach   http://richandrich.posterous

Marketing Fifth Avenue Collections and Rich and Rich Blog

I spent today handing out my business cards that list my blog which has a link to Fifth Avenue Collections Jewelry, which is my home based business.  While passing out my cards, I saw a vendor at Summit City in Milwaukee Wisconsin.  I spoke with the vendor because she was in a high traffic area and I wanted to know how to model/market that same idea of selling as a jewellery vendor.  I was so excited and as I was leaving the building, I bumped into a security guard who was able to give me a business card to the manager for Summit City.  I did call and left a message and I am excited about this new business network prospect.  If I was not actively promoting my busines and blog,  I would not have met the vendor which lead to a manager.  My motto is to promote, promote, promote.  I also know that original content is key to keeping my blog active.  Alot of people don't understand the importance of blogging and how it helps your business and can increase your cash flow.  I think I will

Please join my group at BlackPlanet.com

Your invited to join Desiree's group! Come join my group Rich and Rich Entrepreneurs. There is more than Groups on BlackPlanet.com. Browse thousands of profiles, meet new friends, search for old friends, share ideas, meet other professionals, land a great career, or find your dream date! Do you have any questions or need help? Please contact our Member Services Team at ( bphelp@custhelp.com ). Privacy policy  |  Click here to Unsubscribe BlackPlanet.com is owned and operated by: Interactive One Inc., 205 Hudson Street, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10013, USA. Posted via email from richandrich's posterous