Skip to main content

Rich and Rich Homeopportunities Sublimation Socks (Happy Superbowl Day!)

Sublimation socks are a type of sock that features designs or patterns created using a sublimation printing process. Sublimation printing is a method that involves transferring dyes onto materials such as textiles using heat and pressure. Here's how sublimation socks work and some key aspects: Sublimation Printing Process : Sublimation printing involves the use of special dyes that sublimate, or transition directly from a solid to a gas, when exposed to heat and pressure. The design is first printed onto a special transfer paper using sublimation inks. The transfer paper is then placed onto the surface of the sock, and heat and pressure are applied using a heat press machine. The dyes on the transfer paper vaporize and permeate the fibers of the sock material, resulting in a permanent, high-quality, and vibrant print. Customization : One of the main advantages of sublimation socks is their ability to be fully customized. Designers and manufacturers can cr

Business Sta_rtupbiz:Tax Deduction Strategies For A Home Based Business

It is definitely never too early to think of tax time. As a matter of fact, NOW is a great time to be getting things together for the Jan-March tax crunch. It is also a great time to be thinking about ways to get ready and be organized for your taxes next year.

Desiree Richardson  has written a wonderfully informative article on the ways to maximize those deductions and take advantage of those benefits due to you as a work at home entrepreneur. Definitely worth a read!
============================================

Tax Deduction Strategies For A Home Based Business

By Desiree Richardson

Congress has approved a number of tax breaks as incentives for small businesses. Owning a home-based business is the best way to take advantage of these tax breaks.

As a small business owner you have more tax breaks available to you than anyone else. Unfortunately, these tax breaks go unused because most small business owners don't know about them. Any home-based business, even part-time, that is not a hobby, and is in pursuit of a profit, can qualify for huge tax breaks - it's US Government law. You have a total of 3 years to turn a profit on your business before it will be considered a hobby and not longer eligible for a business tax deduction.

By owning a home-based business and taking advantage of the tax breaks available to you, you can keep more of your income, even if your business isn't producing a profit!

I am the sole proprietor of Rich and Rich Home Opportunities and also have an EIN (Tax ID #) for that business. I filed a business deduction for the business in 2009 even though I made about $600 total. Rich and Rich Home Opportunities is a company that focuses on bring quality home based business to the those seeking a home based business. I always pay for my advertising with my credit card or through paypal which is attached to my bank account, and makes it easy to create the receipts that need to be provided when you apply for your business tax deduction.

These are the tax deductions that I took in 2009 with all receipts!

If you have signage for you business on your car, this is considered advertising and the cost of gas and maintenance can be deducted. Keep the reciept when you purchase your signage and take pictures of your car and keep in your records.

Claim a home office deduction for your offices at home which I am sure has a fax,scanner,computer, record keeping, and educational materials that help you to run your business.

Your capital costs of a computer, it's software and even Internet access can be deductible when used is a home based business .

I payed via paypal for advertising on networks such as DirectSalesMoms, Traffic Exchanges, ineedhits, autoresponders, and offline print materials. My advertising was the bulk of my deductions.

I also deducted business start up costs because I would have to be a part of a business in order to promote it as a Rich and Rich Home Opportunities business. My company is classified as a b2b.

You don't need a company to tax a business deduction. If you are a network marketer or direct sales associate, then you are eligible for a business deduction. There is cap on the deductions based on the type of deductions. For example, I received $9,000 but that was my cap.

The key to all of the tax incentives and more is to treat your business as a business, not as a hobby. The intent of your business is to make a profit. This does not mean that you have to make a profit, but a reasonable effort has to be made. Work your business. Profit it what we all want! Keep good records of your business activities with a good log book and you will have no trouble with the intent. Working in a home based network marketing company has endless advantages with unlimited income, more free time to do the things that you want and helping other people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Linda Eastman Motivational

Linda Ellis Eastman is CEO & Founder of The Professional Woman Network (PWN), an international consulting organization on women’s issues. She has certified over 3,400 individuals from 18 countries to present the PWN women’s empowerment seminars including Pakistan, Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, Bermuda, The Bahamas, Malaysia, Costa Rica, Mexico, and Panama. Linda Eastman she is a motivational consultant.  I went to one of her courses and it was worth every penny. Thinking about her today gave me motivation to continue working on my Independent Jeweller business.  Seminars and topics offered : Train-the-Trainer Women’s Issues Certification Women’s Wellness Certification Save Our Youth Certification The PWN Coaching Certification Customer Service & Professionalism Certification Professional Presentation Skills Certification Branding & Image Certification Additional Services : International Coach-the-Coach   http://richandrich.posterous

Marketing Fifth Avenue Collections and Rich and Rich Blog

I spent today handing out my business cards that list my blog which has a link to Fifth Avenue Collections Jewelry, which is my home based business.  While passing out my cards, I saw a vendor at Summit City in Milwaukee Wisconsin.  I spoke with the vendor because she was in a high traffic area and I wanted to know how to model/market that same idea of selling as a jewellery vendor.  I was so excited and as I was leaving the building, I bumped into a security guard who was able to give me a business card to the manager for Summit City.  I did call and left a message and I am excited about this new business network prospect.  If I was not actively promoting my busines and blog,  I would not have met the vendor which lead to a manager.  My motto is to promote, promote, promote.  I also know that original content is key to keeping my blog active.  Alot of people don't understand the importance of blogging and how it helps your business and can increase your cash flow.  I think I will

Avon Representative and Catalog Sales

Rich and Rich Homeopportunities L.L.C. is a digital marketing with dropshipping, direct selling, and merchant influencer eCommerce company. We advertise through our Blog Talk Radio Show, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Ning, and our website for our online marketing program. We also advertise and market offline with pamphlets and business cards to increase exposure to our website. We have loved Avon since high-school 33 years ago when my grandmother bought it for the family.